Re: [pygame] broken links, event handling vs "getting directly" and screen refresh

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 06:02:22PM -0800, Dan Stromberg wrote:

After thinking things through more carefully, I'm realizing that my
screen-update thread really only needs to pygame.event.pump() and
time.sleep().  Are these re-entrant?  It seems to be working fine
without a semaphore, but should I add one?

--
Dan Stromberg                                               UCI/NACS/DCS

PGP signature