[pygame] OT: want professional sound design for your game?

hey all,

I follow this list - as I think what has been done with pygame is amazing (kudos to
all involved)...

My professional background is in music/audio/recording, but I left that (glamourous)
life a few years ago to get into software - but am making my way back to that
"industry".

So, I am looking for a good project with someone who really wants an outside
perspective (yet cohesive meshing of ideas) to handle the sound design and
music composition part of a game they are working on.

Can handle the integration of the sounds/music beds into the game etc.
and/or work collaboratively.

All music/sounds will be top-notch and hopefully meet your expectations -
but, its pro bono etc. - but, I need this to cut my teeth on game wise... and
want to do so to make a killer sounding pygame! So let me know.

Also, which pygames should I check out for great sound/music design??

Regards,

DK