Re: [pygame] OT: want professional sound design for your game?

Dave-

	I would certainly be interested in working with you on any number of
games. I'm using PyGame to build an environment where anyone (including
kids, ultimately) can build their own MYST-style adventure games. I've
been taking some time off from the project while working to raise money
to move abroad, but now that that's all over, I'm looking to start heavy
development again.

	The project is called the CogEngine, and can be found at:

http://cogengine.sourceforge.net

	There's only one game so far (takes place outdoors on an island), but
my hope is to start producing small works on a monthly (or so) basis,
which could have any sort of theme (haunted house, outer space, inner
city, etc.) which would provide opportunities for just about any music
style, plus sound effects.

	Anyway, please let me know if you'd be interested. (feel free to
contact me on or off the list)

-Steve Castellotti
 SteveC@innocent.com