RE: [pygame] OT: want professional sound design for your game?

Sounds great! My 10yr old son has been asking me if we could create a game
together. We have been fooling around with pygame to write a very basic game
(based on the chimp gamelet). But CogEngine might help us build more
intricate games.

Do you have an example of a playable game built with CogEngine? I didn't
find any link to such a game on your web site.

Alain Désilets