Re: [pygame] SurfArray on Win32?

Josh Fishman wrote:
This is my first post to the list, so please be gentle!  :-)
ValueError: Invalid array datatype for surface
Josh, no worries on posting to this list. :-]
anyways, the problem is from a mismatch between Pygame and Numeric versions. jump back to Numeric v21 and the problem should go away.
I thought the 1.5.5 was specifically compiled for Numeric v22, but it appears that didn't work.

it's been since then since i booted to windows. but enough people are still being bit by this, that i'm getting tempted to fix it all out.

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org