Re: [pygame] Pygame in the cinema

Simon Wittber (Maptek) wrote:
While the articles below are a quite old, I couldn't find any back links
on google, so I'm guessing the list has not seen this yet. Apologies if
it is a repeat!

The article below briefly mentions pygame being used to help create some
effects in the movie "Memories of You".

More detail here:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/iss
ue98&file=5933s1

This may be worth posting on the pygame site...
yeah, i went out and bought the issue! i ended up talking with the authors. now that i remember, they were going to try to send me one of the frames from the movie using pygame effects. i guess that didn't work out, ahwell..