Re: [pygame] Windows python2.4 pygame test binary installer. Please test!

On Feb 10, 2005, at 3:16 AM, Matthias Baas wrote:

However, I have another thing. When initializing pygame with the new 2.4 version I get the following warning:

c:\python24\lib\site-packages\pygame\pkgdata.py:197: DeprecationWarning: The 'factory' argument to 'adapt()' will be removed in 1.0 return adapt(obj, IReadableFilePath, factory=resFactory)

I have PyProtocols 0.9.3 installed.
But apart from the above message everything seems to work fine.

I've been thinking about replacing that code with something else.. I checked in a temporary "fix" that disables the PyProtocols support.

-bob