Re: [pygame] Re: [pygmy] Mac Observations

Hi there,

I have used it to a limited extent to get stand alone things running in my
lab.  But, I have the flexibility to ensure that the machines are all
identical (in terms of OS version, available libraries etc).  The tutorial
code here:

http://undefined.org/python/py2app.html

Is what got me going with it.

The important code bits are located here:

http://undefined.org/python/py2app.html#py2app-documentation

I have been lucky with it, in that the only error messages have been through
my own coding problems.  However, I did pick up the theory behind it.

If you wish to try "experimenting" with it, I would be more than happy to
try out any .app bundles you get going and helping you bug hunt.

Cheers,

Kev