Re: [pygame] PyWeek 2 libraries deadline is approaching

Richard,

Thanks for the warning.  I've just released pgu-0.10 -- and this time it includes some pretty reasonable documentation!

Any releases between now and PyWeek will only be bug fixes.  Any pgu users out there should check out pgu-0.10 and report any critial issues to me so I can fix them before the contest begins.

Thanks!
Phil

Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey out there - have you written a library for PyGame or PyOpenGL?

The "reasonable" deadline for libraries usable in PyWeek is about a fortnight
from now. If you've got a library and you wish for PyWeek people to be able
to use it, and you're teetering on the edge of a release, now is a good time
to get it out.

Libraries really should be available for at least a month before the challenge
so that all entrants may reasonably have time to evaluate and learn them.

Richard