Re: [pygame] Re: Introduction and a game announcement (PySpaceWar 0.9.1)

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 03:01:31PM +0000, André Pinto wrote:
> Marius Gedminas <mgedmin@...> writes:
>
> > I fixed PySpaceWar so it would work in 15 and 16 bit per pixel modes
> > (I can't use anti-aliased lines in these modes, apparently).  I guess
> > the time is nearing for a 0.9.2 release.
>
> So, when will 0.9.2 be released? My voodoo3 only works at 16bpp...

I hoped to reply almost immediately saying "here it is", but it turned
out that I forgot how to make releases.

So here it is, 5 days later: the "month of procrastination" release of
PySpaceWar (also known as 0.9.2):

  * Fixed the -f and -d command line options.
  * Missiles are now larger and brighter than their orbit trail dots.
  * Alt+Enter now also toggles fullscreen mode.
  * Make it work in 15 and 16 bit per pixel modes (no aaline).
  * Possibly fix the MacOS X "invisible fix" problem I saw (use 2 x
    aaline instead of aalines).
  * Added a help screen.
  * Added an Options menu.
  * Added a New Game menu (the main menu was becoming too cluttered).
  * Added a pyspacewar.pyw script for the convenience of Windows users.

Get it at http://mg.pov.lt/pyspacewar/

By the way, thanks for prodding me.  Without you, I do not know when I
would have made the next release.

Cheers!
Marius Gedminas
--
Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.