Re: [pygame] Re: Introduction and a game announcement (PySpaceWar 0.9.1)

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 09:11:27AM -0800, Bob the Hamster wrote:

> > So here it is, 5 days later: the "month of procrastination" release of
> > PySpaceWar (also known as 0.9.2):
> >
> >   * Possibly fix the MacOS X "invisible fix" problem I saw (use 2 x
> >     aaline instead of aalines).
>
> Tested in Mac OS X, using the latest svn and I was not able to see my
> own ship. I could see other shipss, but they were such a dark shade of
> blue that it was rarely possible to pick them out from the dark
> background.

Ok, so the fix didn't work.  :(

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happens?  Is pygame.draw.aaline
broken on Mac OS X?  I do not have a Mac myself.

Marius Gedminas
--
It was the kind of night on which bad novels began.
	-- 1634: The Galileo Affair by Eric Flint and Andrew Dennis