Re: [pygame] problem with load_extended

Hi Larry

Did you try to load the TGA image with the file extension like:

image_var = pygame.image.load('.../.../imagename.tga')

I'm just asking because I got similar error (on Mac) if I don't add the file extension (in your case "tga"). Even if the extension is wrong (you try to load tga but the image is a png-file) Pygame checks the graphic type and shows it correct. It seems that Pygame wants an extension, wether it's the right one or not (probably Windows thingy).

Just my 2 cents
Tyger