Re: [pygame] Newbie needs help, what's the most efficient (or easiest) way to do this?

I thought of doing that but figured that it would clutter inboxes or make it seem like I was trying to artificially garner attention. I'll make a new thread.

On 2/6/07, Rikard Bosnjakovic <rikard.bosnjakovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/6/07, Charles Christie <sonicbhoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, Let's see. The tools I need:
[...]

May I suggest you start a new thread? This thread of 50+ posts has
evolved a bit, and for newcomers it would be easier to do a follow up
of the actual content if it's pinned down with a proper subject and
the like.

Just my two cents.

--
- Rikard.