Re: [pygame] Menu items in OS X?

You know I could _swear_ I'd seen a python API for talking to Aqua's menu
systems.   Take a look on the Apple site forums, or even the Darwin lists maybe?
Apple forums are notoriously unhelpful, but you may well find some developers
who will talk about this, and a lot of apple devel's are pythonauts too.

Jon

Come and visit Web Prophets Website at http://www.webprophets.net.au