[pygame] Re: PyGame and Py2Exe 0.6.6

Hi all,

don't think my previous mail got through, so I'll resend it.

I'm working on an installer for a python program.
I have an old pygame2exe.py script that works perfectly with python
2.3.5, pygame 1.6 and py2exe 0.3.x.
However now I want to use Python 2.4, pygame 1.8 (pre) and py2exe 0.6.6.
This gives me quite some heardaches...

In the old version py2exe didn't make a library.zip, now it does.
Problem is that copying the pygame font to /dist is not enough, it has
to be in library.zip.
How can I achieve this with my setup.py or how can I prevent the
library.zip from being made?

On a side note: where the files that are now in library.zip previously
in my executable (0.3.x)?

So how are you guys handling this for your pygame programs?

Thanks,

Chris