Re: [pygame] Making a moving character in Pygame

One of the ones that interested
me was the one in the pyraider gamelet up on the pygame website.
Sounds like a perfectly good starting point.

-Dave "What's the best pizza?" LeCompte

OK. Let's go with that then. The thing that puzzles me is what the
advantage (or disadvantage) of those miniature def statements for
deciding which way the player is moving.
I'm interested in this, and I'd like to help, but I don't want to have to go to the site, find the game, look through the code, and try to understand what you're talking about,
so if you could send a snippet of the relevant parts I or another could probably elaborate on the statements you question.
-Luke