Re: [pygame] Re: Stand-alone executables

I do exactly this with Parallels on my Macs, so it works. :)

The Parallels team is promising hardware 3d support in the near future and VMWare seems to be bringing some competition: http:// www.tuaw.com/2007/02/10/found-footage-vmware-fusion-to-bring-3d- hardware-acceleration/