Re: pygame is low level Re: [pygame] pygame is a disgrace

Phil Hassey wrote:
>   Regarding more pygame features - I think all of the things you asked
> would require some work in c-land.  If you want it soon, you'd probably
> be the best person to implement it.

Oh, to be clear, that was my expectation all along - these were things
that most people (so far nobody) has had a need for, and none of them
(except maybe the Mac Menu thing) were all that involved, so I'm not
afraid of figuring them out, I just don't anticipate working on them right
away, because making wizards cast fireballs is so much more satisfying
than monkeying around with HWNDs.

Also, I've got other distractions, including Heroes, Supreme Commander,
and Galcon.

-Dave LeCompte