Re: [pygame] Game idea revised

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:09:24 +1300
Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
>
> > Didn't know you could use C extensions in Python. Is that like
> > saying, if I have a library I like to use in C (in this case, Kenta
> > Cho's awesome bulletml library) I can use it in python? How much
> > hacking would that take?
>
> It's probably not something that a beginning Python user
> should attempt. But whatever it is you're trying to do,
> it's highly likely that someone has already wrapped a
> C library to do it.

Oh hey! Greg Ewing! You're the guy that recommended that I make
movement done by typing. Right. OK, let it be known that I gave him
credit for his idea.

*Ahem* It was Greg's idea. :P

Anyway, someone was writing a C wrapper but they disappeared off of the
face of the Internet some time ago... Google searches got me lots of
pages in Japanese (go figure). I never thought of google searching that
guy's username though, I might try it...