Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

Thanks.

yeah, it should be in there... I'll double check next time I'm on the
dev mac.  Unless you can check it first?

Strange, that I didn't get that when I tried the installer, on a fresh 10.4 mac.

The installer in bdist_mpkg_support.py looks for frameworks only, not
dylib modules.  So I think maybe the libpng is being linked in from
the wrong place.

Can you please check to see if the libpng.3.dylib file is in the
SDL_image framework?  /Library/Frameworks/SDL_image/

cheers,