Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

I got this error with that installer:

ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpng.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so
  Reason: image not found

I believe it's related to the new png saving support - maybe the install needs to include that dylib in the distroy?