Re: [pygame] Fwd: pygame Mac OS X download link broken

hi,

please check the download page again... I've updated the link to the
new Mac OSX maintainers page... ie mine.

http://pygame.org/download.shtml

Please let me know how you go with it... I'm still trying to improve
it for the pygame 1.8 release.

cheers,