Re: [pygame] Fwd: request for pygame-docs-1.7.exe

OK, here is a Pygame 1.8 docs and examples installer for Windows.

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame-1.8-docs-setup.exe

The examples directory is there, one just has to go look for it in the documents directory. I just could not get the installer builder to make a working link to it.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Hi,

Lenard - are you able to provide an installer for the docs for the 1.8 release?

Or maybe we should include them with the pygame installer.

Otherwise I'll put together a .zip file of them.

I'll put up a .zip file of the examples on the download page too.

cheers,