Re: [pygame] eggs. windows, and osx eggs?

If you do figure it out make sure that the bdist_mpkg and other Mac dependencies only apply to Mac builds. I didn't know I could build eggs because in setup.py the use of setuptools is dependent on the presence of bdist_mpkg. Are there plans to put the eggs on PyPI. For the moment I will make them available elsewhere:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame-1.8.0rc3_r1110-py2.4-win32.egg
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame-1.8.0rc3_r1110-py2.5-win32.egg

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
I think we'll have to give up on easy_install for now.  Or at least
tell people to first install pyobjc (from the file soon to be on
pygame.org).

Then after pygame 1.8, try and remove the pyobjc dependency.

Unless setup tools allows you to say... "first install these packages
outside of setuptools", or it allows you to specify executable
installers?