Re: [pygame] eggs. windows, and osx eggs?

I think we'll have to give up on easy_install for now.  Or at least
tell people to first install pyobjc (from the file soon to be on
pygame.org).

Then after pygame 1.8, try and remove the pyobjc dependency.

Unless setup tools allows you to say... "first install these packages
outside of setuptools", or it allows you to specify executable
installers?

cu,