Re: [pygame] eggs. windows, and osx eggs?

nice one, thanks Lenard.  I'll test the eggs tonight.

yeah, I'll make sure the mac stuff is kept separate :)

It would be nice if people could use easy_install to get pygame eggs,
especially on windows - so for this release putting the eggs on pypi
would be good.

---------
Btw, I put up my latest mac builds on the pygame download page -
because the previous mac maintainer has deleted the old pygame stuff
from his server(404 error).  I've included a PyObjc installer, and
source too.  Hopefully the new builds are working ok :)  I'll try and
do some better testing of them later too.

cheers,