Re: [pygame] Fwd: request for pygame-docs-1.7.exe

Sure, I can put the installer build script on SVN if you don't mind using InstallJammer:

http://www.installjammer.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

But it uses a GUI approach to installer design, so I don't know how easy it is to automate. If there is another cross-platform, script based installer to consider I can look at it. I've been checking out NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System), a command line tool, but it is strictly Windows.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Nice one :)

Do you reckon you could put the installer script into svn?

I'd like to make some setup commands to build the examples, and docs.

Maybe:
# make examples.zip examples.tar.gz
setup.py make_examples

setup.py make_docs
# make the docs .exe which includes the examples.
setup.py make_docs_win

Or something like that?  What do you think?

cheers,