Re: [pygame] pygame, almost release freeze...

René Dudfield wrote:
Hello,

I think it's about time to freeze pygame for release.

This means we stop adding in features, and make an RC4 release soon
for testing, and bug fixes only.

So we'll create some binaries for windows, and mac, and release a
source tar ball for testing too.

But before we do that, is there anyone who wants to get some small
last minute features in?

Playing around with the array examples I think it would be useful if surfarray and sndarray exposed __arraytype in a formal way. Then a program could let these modules choose which array package to use. Since these modules have already gone through the trial an error search for an array package, why do it again.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>