Re: [pygame] How to check sound format of mixer?

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was confused because SDL_InitAudio directly returns the actual
format through a pointer, while SDL_mixer uses a separate function
Mix_QuerySpec which I didn't notice.

On 19/02/2008, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Also it would be nice to have a pygame.mixer.Sound.from_buffer()
> > function similar to the Surface.from_buffer() in that it does not
> > require Numeric. I don't have anything against sndarray and surfarray
>
> True. I'll put it onto my TODO list.

How long is your TODO list? I might take a shot at it myself since I
have svn set up already but if I don't post a patch within a couple of
days it probably means I've given up...

--
Alistair Buxton
a.j.buxton@xxxxxxxxx