Re: [pygame] Sound to String

    I was given NVDA weeks ago and you can download skeleton drivers but
like most places they are very short on documentation. Below, at the bottom
of this message is the response I got last night. I have not looked at it
yet, but I am new at this and documentation is a must in order to see what
they have done. So the links are below at the bottom and anyone who looks at
the sources it would be a great help to develope such an engine. I
understand that Linix and EMax Speak has gotten much better but I still use
windows and would like to  keep it that way for now.

    The NVDA project does have a speech/screen reader for windows, but it is
only object oriented and does not use the screen, just the objects. So
anything spoken with color only is lost. Which prevents you from knowing
such things as Read, Attachment, UnRead when looking at your Outlook Express
mail.

    If anyone can look at the drivers and such with this project and give me
some info on it would be a great help.

    When talking with the project person he told me he had to learn it on
his own, so he was not going to give me any help. In other words, do it
myself, but "Open Source?"

        Bruce