Re: [pygame] PyDay #1

You may only use PyGame. No pyglet, pyopengl, pil, etc.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Casey Duncan <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 28, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Greg Ewing wrote:

> Jason Ward wrote:
>> lol, if it was 64KB we could imagine we were olden day real mode
>> programmers working with very limited resources :)
>
> It should be 48KB - gotta allow 16K or so for the
> interpreter ROM, you know. :-)
>
> Although it could be a BBC - they had 32K of ROM.

Be sure to use tabs instead of spaces... 8^)

One other question about the rules: It says the final game must use
pygame, are other arbitrary 3rd-party libraries allowed or just python
+pygame? Allowing arbitrary libs seems like an easy way to skirt the
32,000 byte rule, but then again not allowing them entirely maybe too
restrictive (i.e., pyopengl, pil, pyode, etc).

Thoughts?

-Casey

--
- PyMike