[pygame] GSoC 2009

Hi!

I am very interesting in Google Summer of Code participation.
I study math and computer science. My student's work is based on pattern recognition and image
processing. This fields is very interesting for me. Also, I like python and opensource:) And, I think that
pygame is very useful library, and i will be glad to take part in development.

So, I have some proposals and will be very glad to get your opinion and feedback.

1) Image processing.
        Add some kind of image processing(for example different filters:blur, glow and so).
    With this thing user can add some cool effects into application and improve appearance.

2) Webcam module.
        I have expirience in working with webcam in Windows(VFW and DirectShow) and OpenCV(Linux and Windows).

3) AI module.
        I think it will be very useful to have a module with pathfinding, neural networks, Bayes estimation.

Can we discuss my propositions?

Thanks for your attention!