Re: [pygame] GSoC 2009

1) Image processing can be done using surfarray.  For example, a 3x3 mean filter can be achieved by averaging offset arrays of one image.  It's quite simple and fast.  Glow is just blur done on luminescent objects.

2) I think there's work being done here.  I don't know if there are plans to integrate into pygame.  Others can comment.

3) AI might be nice, but I think pygame is more of a graphics library.  There are probably some good modules of the sort already out there.

Ian