Re: [pygame] GSoC 2009

1) That's right about surfarray. It's simple. But... For example, pygame has a Sprite module, we can done all things from this module in easy way, but pygame contains sprite for simplifing development. So, image processing module may have sence. Or maybe no...

2) I search for it, but didn't find something concrete.