Re: [pygame] Very beginner level question

I got my sprites running across the screen within 3h's, I had little
experience in Python and I'm not that bright ;-))
Try out the VisionEgg docu if you think that's bad documentation .....
The website layout makes me think that kindergarden is the target
audience (but that's kind of cute ;) ), however, it's functional which
is most important. And yes, some things could be more up-to-date.