Re: [pygame] Re: PyObjc dependency replaced for pygame on Mac OS X

Am 13.02.2009 um 04:40 schrieb Brian Fisher:

I don't suppose the source to the app and the build script are available anywhere? If not, would you mind sharing them? If you don't want to share it, can you put together a minimal sample to reproduce the problem?

Unfortunately I can't make the real app available as it's beeing done as an inhouse prototype for a client but I will try to reproduce the problem with a minimal sample.

Bye