Re: [pygame] Re: PyObjc dependency replaced for pygame on Mac OS X

Hey Again Ulrich,
  I tested again with fix for the colordict problem, and py2app is working for for me (rev 1925), so I can't repro the problem, but I will see what I can figure out if you produce a minimal sample that does repro it.

... I'd guess though that this is not caused by pygame code though. __init__.py is the very first pygame file imported, and pygame.base is the very first pygame file that __init__.py imports. So there's only like a couple dozen lines of code in pygame's __init__.py that could be causing this, and they just "import sys, os, string", do some windows 9x-XP directX hackery, then define the "MissingModule" class, and I don't see how those actions could mess up sys.path