Re: [pygame] Re: pygame 1.9.4 release coming up

Great :)

I've had a look at this list of fails before, can't remember here is what I found (IIRC) -

ctypes.pythonapi
-   pypy devs said this will never be supported in pypy

The others look like they might be pypy bugs, but it obviously need a little investigation to find out what they are doing that is common.

There are a lot of

TypeError: decoding Unicode is not supported

So this might all be the same bug (I guess pypy is returning unicode somewhere, where it should not - and pygame then tries to decode it).

A lot of the other errors seem to go into broad classes of error, that could be broken down, but those are the biggest two.