[pygame] O.5 rpms

The pygame 0.5 rpms are now in contrib at:

ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib/

and on my webpage at:

http://www3.telus.net/futility/futility/software.html

There's a bit of a change for the binary RPM; I've installed Numeric
for the surfarray module, so now you have to as well :) Sorry, but I
decided that the 'official' RPM should have all the optional modules
compiled, so that all the example programs would run. Sorry for the
inconvenience; the latest version of Numeric can be found at:

http://download.sourceforge.net/numpy/Numeric-17.2.0.tar.gz

As always, if you don't like my optional module decisions, get the
SRPM and RPM -bb it.

This will probably be my last RPM; I'll be switching to debian in a
couple of weeks. If you'd like to take over the creation of RPMs,
please contact Pete or myself. It's really easy; the .spec file is now
very clear, and all you typically need to do for a new release is
change the version number and add a comment in the credits
section. It's a good job for someone who's not quite sure about their
programming skills, but still wants to contribute.

--
David Clark
silenus@telus.net