Re: [pygame] Amiga Expo

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, TheG wrote:

>> We're looking for anyone reasonably conversant in Python who might like
>> to chair a meeting and host intro classes at our upcoming show on March
>> 29th-31st near Baltimore, MD. Full info about the show is at
>> www.amigaexpo.com and if you can help just email me directly. Thanks!
>
>It's times like this I wished I lived in the 'States... :-/

Stop complaining. At your foggy island you at least *have* shows that are
not just flashy M$ ads. :) Here in the arctic we've never even seen a
technical non-M$ expo. :) We're just forced to fight ice bears and drool
over the shows in main Europe and the US...

--
 The Emperor had all the qualifications for a corpse except, as it were, the
         most vital one.