Re: [pygame] blending edges

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 03:04:17PM -0800, Robert Flemming wrote:
> On a purely cosmetic note I was thinking about a way to try and blend the
> edges of an image with the background.  After the recent discussion on

I guess to sort of answer my own question, yes I know I can do several blits
on top of each other each time changing the alpha value and decreasing the
size of the rectangle, but I was hoping to avoid doing a large number of
blits, especially since there will be many images on the screen at the same
time that would get this kind of treatment.

Robert