[pygame] Cross-fading music?

I see from the docs that only one music object can be loaded at one
time... But is it perhaps possible to use the main mixer module or
something to get cross-fading effects? Is there any "fade up"
functionality anywhere at all?

If not, is this due to SDL restrictions, or is it possible to add this
sort of thing? I realise that PyGame isn't first and foremost a sound
mixing package, but it seems like it's doing a good job at the sound
handling it does at the moment, and things like cross-fading seem very
useful to me...

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org