Re: [pygame] Odd fill/mouse behaviour

Pete Shinners <shredwheat@mediaone.net>:

[...]
> i'm guessing this is with some sort of fullscreen mode?

Yup.

> the cursor stuff
> in SDL is pretty flaky when it comes to fullscreen displays/devices.

Well... It did work as long as I hid the cursor before doing any work
on the display :)

> i'd say the best you can hope for is to redraw 'the area around the
> mouse' after hiding it. or..

(See above)

> using the 'gfxcursor' class from the pygame code repository might be
> your best bet to a foolproof cursor (plus you can use big sizes and
> pretty colors)

Yeah, I saw that. I guess I'll use it when I need a cursor. (Right now
I only needed to hide it :)

Thanks for the tip, though.

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org