[pygame] two ideas for 1.5

1)  I'm gonna flesh out that virtual joypad stuff and write a pyzine
article about it.  It'd be cool if it could go into the pygame tree once
sufficiently tested and such

2)  I think a "preferences" system would be really cool.  On Mac OS X it
will put stuff in ~/Library/Preferences/Pygame/TheParticularGame, win32
it could put keys in HKCU/Software/Pygame/TheParticularGame, unix it
could use ~/.pygame/TheParticularGame/  .. I'd of course be willing to
help flesh out the architecture of the system and implement the OS X
version.  The unix version would follow quite easily from the OS X
version, just a different path really.  It'd be nice if someone had the
time to implement the win32 registry version, I still have a windows
box, but I don't like using it anymore :)

-bob