Re: [pygame] Pyzzle-0.2 now online

> i just tried it all out, big improvement over gloom!
> seems like it must have been a ton of work for the orbis tertius demo,
> but it's all top notch too. btw, i noticed the proper 'curtain state'
> gets reflected in the lamp, trick-master. the ingame mpegs are nice too,
> like the ones in the book.

I wish I could take the cred for Orbis, but the crazy blenderhead modeler
that is malefico can only be responsibe for it. He did put in soooo much
work in on it. I cannot wait to play the finished Orbis game. I've just gota
get that engine finished 1st. (-;

> btw, i was able to test in on a crusty machine that didn't have working
> sound. pyzzle didn't run for me. your sound module checks to see if
> mixer is there and inits ok, but none of the sound functions check to
> see if that actually worked. real simple fix, but here is a crude patch
> anyways in case you want.

Cool thanks, I intented to do somthing simmilar but never got around to it.
Ill insert that patch asap.

> btw, all the "data" files in the cvs repository need to be set to
> "binary" files. otherwise they get trashed when grabbing the cvs code on
> windows :[

Looks like ive got some manual reading to do.
Thanks
Andy