Re: [pygame] Possible problem in transform

I believe rotate and rotozoom are destructive operations - they're not
supposed to keep all the information. I just keep the original image on
hand and then always rotate from that. ie, rather than rotating 45
degrees once and then rotate the new image 45 degrees again, I rotate 45
degrees, and then go back and rotate the original image 90 degrees and
use that. Hopefully that makes sense, and hopefully this is actually
what your problem is.