RE: [pygame] pygame.transform.rotozoom

"Nat Pryce" <nat.pryce@b13media.com> wrote:
> According to the documentation, extra 'blank'
> pixels around the rotated image are initialised
> to the colour key of the original image, or to
> the value of the top-left corner of the original
> image if it does not have a colour key.

Aha, it does that for pygame.transform.rotate
(in my case getting the top-left corner pixel),
but it doesn't do the same for the
pygame.transform.rotozoom. Maybe rotozoom uses
the colour key, I will check that out.

Thanks for clearing up this one issue. Still,
I am loosing pixels in my 90 degrees rotate.

Frank