Re: [pygame] Question about fonts

| The question as I read it was:
| If the user has a Windows machine can he
| *use* (load) the existing font with his
| game. I.e., he wouldn't include the font with his
| distro, just make use of the extra fonts
| for the case platform==Win. (Presumably he'd use
| something else for *nix.)
| If this is the question, I hope the answer is yes...

The initial post did clearly state "include the arial.ttf from the fonts
directory in a dist. for a game" in which case it's definitely a license
violation...

Presumably it's ok for a windows user to use fonts included in the base
distribution of windows. Unless M$ are setting a trap for several million
people.... ;-) Now I stop to think about it, maybe that's been their plan
all along...