Re: [pygame] java pygame

On Monday 13 January 2003 11:45 am, Edward Povazan wrote:
> If this does not exist, is this of any interest to anyone? I will most
> likely attempt a partial port in the near future.

It's certainly of interest to me (I could probably use it a lot), but it's
questionable whether I'd be of much help (seeing as I know just about enough
Java to get myself in trouble, and no more).  But I have been working on a
renderer in Jython to allow PyUI (which also runs on PyGame) to work.  Going
a layer lower, and porting PyGame is at least an interesting idea, though I'm
not sure if it's right for my project.

Cheers,
Terry