Re: [pygame] java pygame

On Monday 20 January 2003 09:01 am, Niki Spahiev wrote:
> Anyone seen source of Allice 3D python plugin? (1.5.2 only)

I haven't looked at the code (yeah, I downloaded and then forgot about it,
sorry), but I was assuming this would be the starting point for such a
project.  I'm pretty sure you'd need to upgrade it to at least Python 2.1 to
be viable now. Of course, that might be trivial if it relies on the Python
sources to provide the interpreter code (which would seem to be sensible).

Cheers,
Terry

"Some things are too important to be taken seriously"